The Danish School in Scotland has now opened up for enrolments to the next semester. It provides Danish group education led by a qualified teacher in Edinburgh approx every second Sunday afternoon to children and young people between the ages 5-16. Semester 05 will consist of 10 classes between 30th August 2020 and 24th January 2021. You can enrol here.
- For children and young people to have fun learning Danish
- To encourage the development of Danish friendships and network in Scotland
- To teach and celebrate the history and culture of Denmark
- To create a unique and dedicated learning environment, seeking to address the circumstantial challenges of being bilingual and bicultural in a British multicultural society.
- To engage parents as active and responsible participants
The estimated full rate price will likely be between £90-130 and is dependent on the number of children enrolling. There are discounts available siblings. A concessionary rate may also be available upon request to email@example.com. The price is divided into two instalments payable in September and November.
The deadline for enrolling in Semester 05 is the 16th August2020. Janua 2021