Playgroup Off Until Further Notice

March 16, 2020

Due to the risk of corona virus the Danish-Scottish Playgroup has taken the decision to cancel tomorrow's play group, and all upcoming play groups until further notice. Although the risk is still small we thought it would be best to be cautious. We will advertise via our usual channels once we're back in action. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the short notice. If you have any comments or questions please get in touch with us on our Facebook page or via




Please reload

Featured Posts

New Danish-Scottish Society Website

October 17, 2018

Please reload

Recent Posts

June 16, 2020

April 27, 2020

March 30, 2020

Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

©2018 by Danish-Scottish Society. Proudly created with